At last, there’s an alternative to the pump company’s disposables.
The new Model 3050 3.0 ml Syringe Reservoir from Applied Diabetes Research is designed to replace the MMT-103 reservoir for Medtronic MiniMed® 506, 507, 507C and 508 programmable insulin pump models. The look and feel are the same as you’ll find in the pump manufacturer’s reservoir. And you can take comfort in knowing that all ADR reservoirs are manufactured to the highest specifications and tolerances to ensure proper function when in use.
Note: ADR Model 103 is now ADR Model 3050.
- Replaces MMT-103 reservoir for Medtronic MiniMed® 506, 507, 507C and 508 insulin pumps
- ½” 22-gauge needle with protective cover
- Bold, easy-to-read barrel markings
- Smooth-travel plunger with positive stop at barrel end
- Standard Luer fitting compatible with infusion sets using Luer style connections
- Made in the USA